freedom - evolution of jew-kristian fascism in the western cesspool

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jun 6 13:57:19 PDT 2020

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 17:27:48 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, do you have a PLAN?

	my personal plan is to counter the propaganda underpinning the current political, economic and  'cultural' order.

> "Abolish the state" isn't sufficient.  It may not even be necessary.

	abolishing the state isn't sufficient. It is, however, quite necessary.

> Anything more?

	as far a I can tell, a certain number of people with the correct ideas is needed to resist govcorp and theocracy. Otherwise you end up like Jim Bell or Ross Ulbricht.

> Because, while you were
> sleeping, you dreamed up the Fight Club and it's already written.

	not sure what point you're making by rerencing fight club? The main character was rather crazy so I'd describe fight club as hollywood-pentagon propaganda showing the 'dangers' of 'crazy terrists'. Oh and yes, buildings get blown up exactly like the buildings the US military blew up during 9/11.

	Also it's a lot easier to get glycerine from cooking oil.