Cryptocurrency: Coinbase Sells Its Users Out to FED IRS DEA Etc ChainAnalysis Partners

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 02:25:44 PDT 2020

https://decrypt.co/31461/coinbase-wants-to-identify-bitcoin-users-for-dea-irs
https://decrypt.co/31371/black-swan-author-loves-crypto-but-says-goodbye-to-coinbase
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/67551/coinbase-irs-dea-analytics-neutrino

Bittrex and other exchanges... "We're KYC Stasi Apologists"...
https://old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/gx9lxq/bittrex_kyc_wants_left_profile_straight_on_and/
Bittrex KYC wants left profile, straight on, and right profile, like a
damn mug shot
/r/CryptoCurrency by DarkMatterEclipse
Will not be using Bittrex anymore.
They just disabled my account and said the reason is I need to
resubmit verification. I've already done this before and was fully
verified. But now, they want even more photos and from multiple
angles.
Required: Please submit the following 3 images: An image of you
looking directly at the camera, another image of you looking off to
the right, and a final image of you looking off to the left. All 3
photos are required for all requests.
Fucking ridiculous they would need three extra photo to verify it's
you. My guess is they hired a third party company for facial
recognition verification, and this third party is building the
ultimate gov database with this. Orwellian bullshit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/gxipiy/deletecoinbase_is_trending_again_join_us/
https://twitter.com/CryptoCharles__/status/1269069378210852864
https://twitter.com/BitcoinJake09/status/1269072320594939904
https://twitter.com/SavageMine/status/1269091146292215814