No subject

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:41:05 PDT 2020

I'm working on fixing this a little right now.

https://caringneed.org hosts a simple mediawiki
https://github.com/Git-Mediawiki/Git-Mediawiki is a git-remote for a
mediawiki, lets you push and pull changes

    git clone mediawiki::https://caringneed.org wiki
    cd wiki

https://github.com/xloem/git-remote-bsv is a git-remote for the bsv
blockchain (uses centralized web apis for now, but using a blockchain
ensures a path for a dev who needs to work around isp censorship)

    git remote add bsv
bsv://L4Li19Jxb3KHKwiGDCVcLLphi1XGB8ayPvt3ezNNbps8qQT4ZVCG/wiki.git
    git pull bsv

    # repo now holds wiki and can synchronize changes back up to either
remote.

If we back wikis on git like this, we can share changes and somebody could
push them up to the webserver who can get them through.

The three pieces that make this puzzle all need work, but appear to be
working now enough to use if really needed.