Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:59:28 PDT 2020

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/researchers-retract-botched-anti-hcq-study-which-caused-who-halt-trials
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/exposing-manufactured-disinformation-enabling-hydroxychloroquine-hysterics

As always in all things, do your own research based
on whatever data closest to the bone you can find...

"
We swim in an ocean of manufactured disinformation created by a
radical COVID media, our fifth column.  They inflame the nation one
way or another based on political whims.
"

"
An influential study which found anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine
raised the risk of cardiac issues has been retracted by its three
authors. The study, published on May 22 in the UK's prestegious Lancet
medical journal, relied on bogus data from a company called
Surgisphere, which would not transfer the full dataset for an
independent review, and "can no longer vouch for the veracity of the
primary data sources."

    While the company that produced the original data, Surgisphere
Corp., had signaled that it would cooperate with an independent
review, it ultimately reneged and said doing so would violate
confidentiality agreements, wrote the study authors. “As such, our
reviewers were not able to conduct an independent and private peer
review,” the authors said. -Bloomberg

Notably, the World Health Organization halted trials of the drug, only
to reverse course after the Lancet issued a major disclaimer regarding
the study.
"

"
That said, he followed the news with the not-so rosy announcement that
there is "no evidence that any drug is reducing mortality of patients
that have COVID-19."
"