Rights - ex defense sec Jim "Mad Poodle' Mattis slams Trump -- Re: How to protect a town - "your great second amendment" - folks living their rights - AWESOME results! :D

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 4 06:35:18 PDT 2020

Correction, James 'Mad Poodle' Mattis actually "quit in protest over US’ Syria withdrawal" (see rt.com article gbelow).

IOW, the Mad Poodle is a quitter where Peace and 'less imperialism' is sought.

Not only that, Mattis is a quitter.

That man, is a quitter.

Did I mention he's a quitter?  Because he's also the new hero of the Democratic Demon-rat-tick party for calling Trump a Nazi (now -that- was a truly original and knockout slur, Mr Mattis).

So, quitters know how to quit, and Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis, it appears, is a quitter.

Ya know, that's quite a legacy, to be a quitter.  For an American general to quit on 'American nationalism' because the pouting quitter wanted more imperialism, well, that just about sums up the existential crisis America faces today :/

At least Trump knows that we Ozzies (as it's pronounced) or Aussies as it's properly spelt, or even Ossies as it's usually pronounced by North Americans, are no quitters - in fact, at least historically and to date, we, are your, greatest ally.

And besides, we ain't quitters to our allys.

   Dems cheer Mattis after he compares Trump to Hitler, conveniently forgetting he quit in protest over US’ Syria withdrawal
   https://www.rt.com/usa/490700-mattis-denounce-trump-democrats/

       US President Donald Trump’s first defense secretary, General Jim Mattis, is the new hero of the Democrats, after he denounced Trump as a threat to the Constitution and compared him to the Nazis.

--------------------------
James "Mad Poodle" Mattis, the ultra "liberal" (read 'Democrat') former defense secretary under Trump, comes out against the constitution whilst claiming Trump is against the constitution, whilst it is actually Trump calling all upstanding men (and Women :) ), to literally "save your great 2nd Amendment" - here it is:

   LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!
   8:25 AM - 17 Apr 2020
    Donald J. Trump Verified Account
    @realDonaldTrump
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1251169987110330372

So Mad Poodle is in fact using his Ministry speak to turn words upside down and to pretend black is white.  What is Mattis' "blistering" statement? :

   “I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled, The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand — one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers”

Oh, so nothing, evidently. <shrug>

Obviously "Mad Doggy Mattis" has absolutely no grudges whatsoever for being fired by Trump.

   'We Can Unite Without Him': Former Defense Secretary Slams Trump as Threat to US Constitution
   https://sputniknews.com/us/202006031079511901-we-can-unite-without-him-former-defense-secretary-slams-trump-as-threat-to-us-constitution-/

      .. “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children," Mattis added.

      He also contrasted the Nazi ideology to Americans values of unity and cooperation.

      “Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that ‘The Nazi slogan for destroying us … was "Divide and Conquer."

IOW, literally "please, think of the children", and "evil Nazis" :D

----- End forwarded message -----