US Protesters Storm Torch Police Buildings, Cops Flee, George Floyd Murdered in Minneapolis, Umbrella Men, Antifa

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:48:43 PDT 2020

>> During Occupy masks were worn for anonymity and safety and other reasons,
>> and laws were passed to make it illegal in my areas.  Now they are worn
>> everywhere.

> All of these bullshit mask laws are still on the books worldwide

Covid, and now Floyd, yet when those become past...

A Prediction: "Laws" against wearing of masks in public
will become even harsher worldwide. Not least why as
gets in way of facial recognition surveillance cameras,
for crackdown, and automated entry by spycams
into databases of protesters worldwide. China and DHS
the world's complicit partners in rolling out the
universal facializing scheme.

Protip: Always go masked from here on out,
claim to be protecting from the next corona, etc,
at least until jailed for it.

Also note as predicted... underlying murder by state power
successfully co-opted and twisted into old bog standard lesser
primary of simple racism, pitting division against each other
instead of against power. Power struggle will be fully scrubbed
from the meme in short order, even antifa = terrorists, etc.