Soros' last stand - ANTIFA in the burbs - Re: How to protect a town - "your great second amendment" - folks living their rights - AWESOME results! :D - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 4 02:44:53 PDT 2020

tfw you laugh and cry in the same moment.

Golden moments after golden moments - see a few of them below.

ANTIFA in the burbs ain't doin so well - all across America, folks starting to get out, armed and in numbers, defending their local businesses, homes, friends - watch the impressive and peaceful results below, e.g. https://t.co/W1iwHCyr1Q  - inspiration +++

Live the right hey... and peace, good will, and God speed.

   "They're Getting The Sh*t Kicked Out Of Them": Antifa Attempt To Riot In California Suburb Goes Awry
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/theyre-getting-sht-kicked-out-them-antifa-attempt-riot-california-suburb-goes-awry

      A group of Antifa 'protesters' were met with instant justice at the hands of angry residents in the suburban town of Yucaipa, California, located approximately 10 miles East of San Bernardino.

      In a video posted to Twitter Tuesday afternoon, a large scuffle can be seen breaking out at an ARCO gas station while a man narrates:

      "It ain't goin' good at all. They just beat the ever-loving snot out of three or four guys, and it's goin' again. God damn, the antifa guys are not doing well here - they're all getting the shit kicked out of them."

      One of the protesters can be heard shouting "Justice for Floyd" - right before the man filming says "Uh, it's goin' bad. The antifa guys are being chased like crazy. Told you Yucaipa ain't the place to be."

          When Antifa messes with the suburbs. Best thing I’ve ever seen. pic.twitter.com/zK6MkhdemV
              — 🇺🇸FIGHTTHEGOODFIGHT🇺🇸 (@Just_Shannah) June 2, 2020
              https://t.co/zK6MkhdemV

      This isn't the first instance of locals defending their town from what has become unmitigated violence and looting across major, Democrat-run cities around the country.

      In fact, armed residents (and store owners) across the country aren't having any of antifa's bullshit:

          A funny thing happened when rioters walked past ARMED HOMEOWNERS...  nothing.
          pic.twitter.com/W1iwHCyr1Q
          https://t.co/W1iwHCyr1Q
           — Carolina Opinion (@CarolinaOpinion) June 2, 2020

   Civil Unrest Was Inevitable - Here's How It Will Be Exploited To Bring In Tyranny
   http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4241-civil-unrest-is-inevitable-heres-how-it-will-be-exploited-to-bring-in-tyranny
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/civil-unrest-was-inevitable-heres-how-it-will-be-exploited-bring-tyranny
      Mass civil unrest is a cumbersome weapon for societal change; like an oversized caveman club made of oak. You can barely swing it, and when you do you might destroy an enemy with it but you could also unwittingly destroy innocent people at the same time. Once the weapon is in motion adjusting its direction or momentum becomes difficult.
      I prefer the scalpel approach - Find the cancer and cut it out directly, rather than bashing at the whole body just to get at one tumor.
      ..the situation has turned into something far beyond the killing of George Floyd. It has become a vehicle for agendas and not surprisingly the establishment benefits most; the very establishment the protesters think they are fighting against...

[IOW, if you're going to protest, be smart about it and follow in the footsteps of those who have demonstrated the type of protest that you see is effective and achieves the kind of outcomes you want to see achieved; Standing in the right, standing in solidarity, standing with those in your community including those you might have issues with, sometimes results in outcomes that some find inspiring...]

This be real shirt folks, Russia/Putin mirros the USA, now has doctrine allowing for first nuclear strike:

   Nuclear Brinkmanship Is Back: Putin OKs Using Nukes In Response To Conventional Attacks
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nuclear-brinkmanship-back-putin-oks-using-nukes-response-conventional-attacks
      .. They include the use of nuclear weapons or other weapons of mass destruction against Russia or its allies and an enemy attack with conventional weapons that threatens the country’s existence. ...

[Looks like Soros needs to lay low for a while when he's near the Russian borders with his usual drumming up hatred... one threat too many might result in a massive nuclear tinged crater around what was his body.  Do NOT snigger :D]

And for those itching to bow to Lucifer's kin for a free meal (literally, sign up and get paid to smash the patriarchy's shop windows and/or punch a White person, old, young, female, does not matter):

   https://www.georgesoros.com/

... or may be you can protest peacefully and take the money anyway, stand in righteousness and good spirit and defending the first amendment, second amendment etc (just don't tell uncle George you're defending the second - he seems pretty spooked by THAT particular right :D