Chat History and Contact Mysteriously Erased In Telegram

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Jun 4 02:20:32 PDT 2020

On 5/17/20 01:48, Karl wrote:
> Chat History and Contact Mysteriously Erased In Telegram

Per the Telegram FAQ:

Q: How does account self-destruction work?

Telegram is not a commercial organization, and we value our disk space
greatly. If you stop using Telegram and don't come online for at least
six months, your account will be deleted along with all messages, media,
contacts and every other piece of data you store in the Telegram cloud.
You can change the exact period after which your inactive account will
self-destruct in Settings.

--

This is one reason I don't usually use Telegram except when there's no
other choice, that and it's difficult to keep a permanent record of what

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com