Won't Someone Please Think of the Archives (Re: My #OpDeathEaters review)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:49:44 PDT 2020

On 6/1/20, Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
> Due to high traffic, my website has been going up and down
> https://twitter.com/DouglasLucas/
> http://www.douglaslucas.com/

This site, among so many thousands others on thousand
different subjects, and countless youtubes, such a works
of freespeech, research, documentary, etc that they may be,
yet they have few saves to archive.org... which itself will fall to
rampant censorship very soon... some none at all, nor
saved anywhere, nor conducive to mirroring, etc.
Many to needlessly fall to void of entropy without having
executed firm plans for potentially infinite re-ups.

As such, as with all such works, authors should ensure
that they regularly archive their sites and works
into a single compressed file and post and distribute
it for curation by public and private collections,
and/or establish further rsyncs, or somesuch,
as deemed worthy perhaps not merely by selves.

Nor did cryptome respond to public query on same,
beyond quiescent implication of prior disclaimer,
a treatise questioned by some before.