what is "Herd Immunity"?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Jul 31 19:14:24 PDT 2020

On 07/31/2020 05:47 PM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:27:22 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> But I suppose, in your happy anarchy, it could mean whatever cabrĂ³n
>> develops some vaccine.
>
> 	are you mocking anarchy on an anarchist mailing list? Though of course, in practice, this list is a statist shithole, and is its own infinite self-parody, thanks to Jim and all the rest of technofascists. Hey, let's have more termal cameras, retardphone tracking and 'vaccines' because of the latest flu PSYOP.

I'm mocking the idea that anarchy is workable for the existing
population, generally. I do live in a community that's fundamentally
anarchic, although there is coordination and oversight through circles
with modified consensus. And it generally works pretty well.

However, it's a hugely self-selected community, with an explicit social
contract, and members who don't play well get shunned and booted. I
really don't think that such a community would work for random sheeple.

So what's your path to anarchy? Love? Education? Kill the assholes?

> 	STILL, if people on this list were actually 'cypherpunks', instead of techno-fascist posers, then your comment would be as out of place as it should be.

There are no rules here, my friend :)