www.Tesmanian.com: FCC approves the operation of 'Starlink Router' for SpaceX's internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 29 21:36:57 PDT 2020

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:51:29 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-07-17 05:37, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	wow - infinitely hilarious. Hey Jim are you posting that as an example of infinitely idiotic US nazi propaganda? Or do you happen to believe, like a good randroid, that musk is a poor oppressed capitalist fighting for 'freedom'?
>
> Nah, he is fighting for freedom for smart, wealthy people to get away to
> mars.

	mwahaha! Thanks James. I knew you could outdo your namesake Mr. Bell.

	This 'mars colonization' thing is infinitely idiotic raised to the cube. Of course, musk's purpose here is to get as much subsidies as possible so 'mars colonization' might be an excuse as good as any other.

	But in the minds of your typical techno-fascist retards, the heroic cunts are going to waste trillions in 'colonizing' a completely dead desert...in another planet! Yeah, right. Idiocy can't get any more idiotic.

> China will be able to censor starlink connections inside China, and
> Russia will be able to censor starlink connections inside Russia, but
> they are going to have to cut a deal with Musk, and Egypt, Iran, and
> probably India are not going to be able to censor.

	so what does that mean in libertarian terms? Oh wait, libertarianism is something completely beyond your understanding. Disregard my question.