POWERFUL GROUPS SUCH AS GOVERNMENTS AND CORPORATIONS MUST NEVER HARM ANYONE AT ALL

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:09:04 PDT 2020

Businesses, governments, militaries, and secretly- or centrally- managed
societies MUST refocus around nurturing caring, gentle wisdom within all
communities, _over_profit_, _over_power_, _over_order_, _over_victory_,
_over_secrecy_, _in_all_possible_ways_.
_These_groups_must_never_harm_at_all_, neither directly nor indirectly, nor
provide nor allow for any other such groups to.

These groups have exerted genocide on most of the people of this planet,
violently mutilating us, cripplingly poisoning us, even intentionally
exerting destruction of our minds, hearts, brains, bodies, all the while
saying that they are aiding or helping us, when in actuality they are
planning to and have been actively and rapidly enslaving us to their
systems.

HARM MUST END, HARM OF INDIVIDUAL "HARMERS" EQUALLY SO.

We are one body, our species, on this planet.  We will not break apart.