Asaange

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:40:28 PDT 2020

What was the post?

Cecilia, has your laptop situation improved enough to use PGP?

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.