Asaange

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:50:10 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020, 8:33 PM Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2020, 21:08 Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, I was forced into a rape group and punished extensively and get very
>> furious when I read these words of yours.
>>
>> Just, there is diversity here, friend.
>>

> Karl,
>
> I thank you very much, but don't worry so much.  The guy is bored and
> trying to start a flame war at any cost.  He doesn't deserve your efforts.
> You know, too much talk, but no much practical intelligence, or he would be
> working in the weak points that coderman pointed us before, instead of
> making this little show.
>
> I think you will really appreciate Mirimir's messages, even the technical
> ones.  He is my best "imaginary friend", one of the most comfortable
> persons of this world.  I do love him very much.
>
> Take care, be well.  Kisses and hugs, dear.  <3

Cecilia, I have read your kind, tolerant email.  I haven't read coderman's
weak points: it's sad if he also built rape culture here.  When I met
coderman online around 2014 I was reaching out for help, I said "people are
being raped" and described being harassed and driven crazy into
homelessness, and he backed me up in public that it was real.

I hope you are well, and hope to learn to grieve the pain your community
bears from my shares.

Friend with the non-ascii name that I am too ameritarded to type, I'm not
trying to shame you or anything.  I just don't agree on the point.