Asaange

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:32:54 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020, 21:08 Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, I was forced into a rape group and punished extensively and get very
> furious when I read these words of yours.
>
> Just, there is diversity here, friend.

Karl,

I thank you very much, but don't worry so much.  The guy is bored and
trying to start a flame war at any cost.  He doesn't deserve your efforts.
You know, too much talk, but no much practical intelligence, or he would be
working in the weak points that coderman pointed us before, instead of
making this little show.

I think you will really appreciate Mirimir's messages, even the technical
ones.  He is my best "imaginary friend", one of the most comfortable
persons of this world.  I do love him very much.

Take care, be well.  Kisses and hugs, dear.  <3