Asaange

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:06:46 PDT 2020

Hey, I was forced into a rape group and punished extensively and get very
furious when I read these words of yours.

Just, there is diversity here, friend.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.