[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Jul 27 18:22:42 PDT 2020

On 07/27/2020 04:24 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 00:29 Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> I don't trust surgeons.
>>

> My dearest love, may you tell me the reasons why you don't you trust
> surgeons, please?

Because, for the most part, what they know is anatomy and surgery, and
so they tend to see surgery as the best option. They're also more full
of themselves than other doctors.

The history of spinal surgery, in particular, is replete with all sorts
of disastrous operations. See
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=malpractice+spinal+surgery&t=ffnt&ia=web for
examples.

> In this specific moment, your answer will probably be very interesting for
> me.
>
> Do you appreciate or, at least, trust doctors in general or not?  Some
> specifically medical area?

I generally don't trust doctors. In the US anyway, they're generally
driven too much by greed for money and status. And far too manipulated
by the pharmaceutical and device industries. But there are many who are
truly caring and competent, of course.

> I trust only a few surgeons.  And I would give my life for only one of them
> because he saved me a few months ago.  Not in a surgery, he explained me
> very important subjects about my body, trusting in my capacity of
> processing informations rationally...  wow...  The human body and its
> anatomy are fascinating, an astonishing beauty even when is damaged, hurt
> like mine...

OK, so _he_ sounds like a _good_ surgeon :)

And yes, we are very complicated machines. But fortunately, we're also
amazingly good at self-repairing. Although it can take a _long_ time :(

Be well <3