[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:24:16 PDT 2020

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 00:29 Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> I don't trust surgeons.

My dearest love, may you tell me the reasons why you don't you trust
surgeons, please?

In this specific moment, your answer will probably be very interesting for
me.

Do you appreciate or, at least, trust doctors in general or not?  Some
specifically medical area?

I trust only a few surgeons.  And I would give my life for only one of them
because he saved me a few months ago.  Not in a surgery, he explained me
very important subjects about my body, trusting in my capacity of
processing informations rationally...  wow...  The human body and its
anatomy are fascinating, an astonishing beauty even when is damaged, hurt
like mine...