Donbass -- Re: Assange

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 27 11:07:51 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 05:20:06PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> On Monday, 27 July 2020 г., 19:52, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 11:46:29PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> >
> > > BTW I do not live in RUSSIA I live in DONBASS
> >
> > A helicopter extraction (or whatever) of Assange from Supermax
> I did not say from supermax... so far he is not yet there
>
> > if it were me, I thing I'd rather go to trial, get it out of the way, pay the price of the result if I have to.
> 1) it is not you...
> 2) 'pay the price' is implying there is some sort of justice in the arrest of Assange and his 'trial'. Certainly you must be joking.
> Whatever you do not like the man is another story but you should have a bit of honesty there and not pretending what happen against Assange is - even partly - the result of a legal process.

Thank you - yes, bad implication, I meant in generic sense as "the price of choosing to be the lamb [to the slaughter]".

> > Folks in Donbass on the other hand could no doubt make a few dollars go a long way.
>
> We can find volunteers here, also some Chechens.(note: one *always* find some Chechens, these guys like war and action like narcotics)

Ha!  That's really funny :)

> > Will you accept a small donation for improving day to day life in Donbass, via PayPal?
> I'm not sure if it's a joke. Hardly there is PayPal there at first (recall it's family-orientated lol)... secondly making life less miserable for people in Donbass will happen the day they win over fascist Ukraine and especially they mega-powerful masters, e.g. the deep fascism in the USA and Europe.

I do not know what can be purchased online or across the border in Russia - I made a donation two (?) years ago to a lady who was regularly taking supplies across the border, and she accepted paypal donations.