Donbass -- Re: Assange

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 27 09:52:33 PDT 2020

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 11:46:29PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> BTW I do not live in RUSSIA I live in DONBASS

A helicopter extraction (or whatever) of Assange from Supermax is Quixotic and leaves Assange on the run, if it were me, I thing I'd rather go to trial, get it out of the way, pay the price of the result if I have to.  But I am not Assange.  In any case, I would not support such a "movie tier" spectacular entertainment.

Folks in Donbass on the other hand could no doubt make a few dollars go a long way.  Will you accept a small donation for improving day to day life in Donbass, via PayPal?

May be others will chip in too...