Soros @ WEF, Davos: Trump (administration) "will disappear in 2020 or even sooner" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 26 22:18:31 PDT 2020

Soros starts to lift the mask:

   Soros Says 'Trump Will Disappear In 2020 Or Sooner' In Ominous Message
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/soros-says-trump-will-disappear-2020-or-sooner-ominous-message
      .. Billionaire progressive activist George Soros made an ominous comment at this week's World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
      After explaining that he considers the Trump administration to be "a danger to the world," Soros then said he sees it as "a purely temporary phenomenon that will disappear in 2020 or even sooner," according to CNBC. ...

Soros is also trying to gin up nuclear war, he hopes possibly with North Korea:

   Soros: Trump has US 'set on a course towards nuclear war'
   https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/25/soros-trump-has-us-set-on-a-course-towards-nuclear-war.html
      .. "Clearly I consider the Trump administration a danger to the world," he said.
      text:"But I regard it as a purely temporary phenomenon that will disappear in 2020 or even sooner."

As with the threats against Tucker Carlson and his family, this is real folks.  As more and more people ask without irony their simple and straightforward questions, in the face of tyranny, the demon rats are left with fewer and fewer options.