communicating with police officers, narratives, discrimination

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:01:47 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020, 9:54 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 02:48:04PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> > How does this expression land for this being a cryptoanarchist list?
> >
> > 1 in line reply below.
> >
> > -

> > There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
> > group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
> > responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
> > people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
> > masse, for profit.
>
> Your sig fills ~10 extra lines in every email you send.
>
> Again you keep sending me 2 copies of almost every email you reply to me,
> and accasionally an extra email apologising.

Something I'm cognitively strong enough to take action on is the
"occasionally".  Sorry for my last email going out twice towards you.  I'm
thinking maybe if I can get a new phone or fix my computer I can get set up
with a bright reminder notice over my email send button.  Maybe I can think
of a way to do that without requiring that.

> On Wed, Jul 22, 2020, 12:44 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Some people seem to like to direct their anger at external
> authorities, or
> > > treat certain other humans with disdain because they've had a bad
> > > experience with someone else of the same profession/job/ race/ sex/
> > > whatever.
> > >
> > > There are bad apples around, but
> >

> > Here you begin treating people with disdain ("bad apples") which you
> > criticize doing in the paragraph prior.
>

> Are you saying that there are no "bad apples" around?

I am saying that "bad apples" is a disdainful opinion.  I note it also
spreads disbelief in mediation to solve problems without violence.