redux -- Re: USA status check

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:25:25 PDT 2020

Our voices are not threatening your civilization.  We ask only for free
speech around how we are hurt and what we can do to act on it.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.