Foundations for Action

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:23:28 PDT 2020

Zenaan, it sounds like you are interested in talking, which is so wonderful.

Could you trim it down into a few sentences for us confused people?

What do you need from those among us available to reply?

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.