Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:53:55 PDT 2020

Hi Zig,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020, 1:28 PM Zig the N.g <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:

> Soros must be turning in his grave about now, as Whites are going ape over
> Blacks in America at the moment, as recent poll numbers actually properly
> show
> (a rare day indeed), and it's no surprise, what with Black shootings of
> young
> White mothers, a vicious and

Sorry, could you maybe remind us of a link of this?  Because it looks to me
right now that you are accusing people who are commonly victims of murder,
as causing it, which would spread more _actual_murder_of_Black_people_ and
is likely grounds for criminal charges.

No more replies below.

relentless campaign of destroying our history and