end times "games" - tread very carefully, protect those you care about - [PEACE]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:14:03 PDT 2020

Zenaan, thanks for your reply.  I appreciate the way your raise a value of
rational discourse, which is important.

I raise a request for fairness: I have multiple issues from being "targeted
as an activist" myself.  This means you get on lists like the terrorist
watchlist and everything becomes harder, and you get randomly harmed by
groups you've never met who have somehow developed a view of you as
harmful.  You end up both mentally and physically injured, and it worsens.

I have a broken phone, 2 broken computers, and haven't spoken with most of
my friends in years.  Other people frighten me when I see them because of
my history.

Just look to the videos of cops brutalizing and murdering peaceful
protesters in America, for evidence of the situation.  It is _hard_ to
retain and share such evidence, very very hard, but is happening on a large
scale and has been for a long time.

My signature is below but more replies are below it within your quoted
email.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020, 10:03 AM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> [...]
> > > by very wearthy and very well connected, Jews).
> > >
> > > The reckless attemp by a (((certain faction of this one not so little
> > > tribe))) to bring on the destruction of American civil society is an
> > > abomination begetting of great karma, but in the meantime we will all
> pay
> > > the price if they succeed.
> > >
> > > I live in Australia, thus unable to physically help.
> > >
> > > Those who care about good people, where you can, do your bit where you
> are
> > > in assisting in some small way in the protection of those good people
> who
> > > are targetted.
> > >
> > > This war is very real, though hard for many to see.
> > >
> > > The cost of failure is unimaginable to most folks.
> > >
> > > Jews, pull your own into line: Isaacson is clearly a disturbed
> individual.
> > > You may have (collectively) had ~4500 years of repeated success, but
> that
> > > does not mean things can't change.  Beware the wrath of heaven...
> > >

> > >    Tucker Carlson Livid; Dismantles The New York Times Over Alleged
> Plan
> > > To Dox Him
> > >

> https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tucker-carlson-livid-dismantles-new-york-times-over-planned-doxing
> > >
> > >       In November of 2018, an organized Antifa chapter known as "Smash
> > >       Racism DC" showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson
> -
> > >       ringing his doorbell as their violent co-founder, Michael
> Isaacson -
> > >       who loves dead cops and called for VP Mike Pence's assassination
> -
> > > led
> > >       them in chants such as "Tucker Carlson, we will fight! / We know
> > > where
> > >       you sleep at night!"
> > >       "Generally speaking, Nazis will only actually attack people if
> they
> > >       strongly outnumber them because Nazis are essentially cowards.
> So if
> > >       it's three of them and a homeless guy, they're going to beat him
> up.
> > >       If it's one of them and like six other people, they're gonna run
> the
> > >       f*ck away," he told the Veritas journalist.
> > >
> > >           Throat punching is just a joke, huh? @lacymacauley seems to
> think
> > >           so, but our footage seems to say differently. What do you
> think?
> > >           pic.twitter.com/jNPUq1rlQQ
> > >               — Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 19, 2017
> > >               https://t.co/jNPUq1rlQQ
> > >
> > >       And now, if the New York Times does indeed dox Carlson - an
> > > unemployed
> > >       Antifa leader with violent
> >
> >                      ^-- casting anarchist groups as organized sources of
> > violence with specific leaders is a meme that stems from the authorities
> > hired to shrink their effectiveness
>
> So you say that Antifa is an "anarchist group".

I suppose people who collect around valuing non-government i.e. community
freedom.

> Zenaan, you imply you learned this from Fox News?
>
> Did you fail to read the very first link to Zerohedge, and after that, the
> paste of the full Zerohedge story from that link then pasted?

Sorry; thinking too quickly.  The Zerohedge article that defends a Fox News
host from a group of people expressing that the host was putting them in
danger, and leaves out what the claimed danger is, appears to randomly
assume that a professor supporting antifa is a cofounder who leads them.

So it would be either the new host, or zerohedge, or something nearby,
participating in spreading the view that anarchists have leaders (they
don't) and these leaders should be harmed (gets people hurt and reduces
overt discussion of anarchy as a huge component of peace and safety).

> this would mean whoever
> > is influencing the training of the police and FBI is also influencing
> that
> > media channel.
>
> That makes no sense to me.

Sorry, went really fast.  Police are trained that anarchist groups are
terrorist groups (they aren't) and have leaders whom attacking would stop
the group (it doesn't, it makes them get wary).  This is very similar to
the professor mentioned in the article being called an antifa leader: but
it is the news, not the training of the police.

Assuming the idea is a politically motivated lie, this would imply whoever
is marketing it is influencing both your news and the USA authorities.
Stating this and expanding on it gives us power.

> It sounds like they are a caring heart in need of fewer events frightening
> > their children.
>
> You've used a pronoun here, so again I have no idea who, and therefore
> what, you're trying to talk about.

I mean whoever is lobbying the idea of anarchists having leaders and
harmful groups.

> But targeting is not street theater or sabotage accusing you of genocide.
>
> That makes no sense to me.  The sentence contains multiple undefined
> concepts which you seem to assume the reader already knows about.

Yeah I'm just talking on but here: street theater is when a bunch of people
do something in public to get ideas about an issue noticed.  It can become
harmful harassment if the topics of the presentation are overexposed to it
without explanation or relation.

People who have been exposed to more harm may do more than just theater, to
the point of damaging property with threatening messages.  This means their
suffering is being ignored, and they have reason to believe it is being
caused by their target.

> Targeting is discovering your bank balance has suddenly always been empty,
>
> "suddenly always" makes no sense to me.

It means the bank records have been altered, so that nobody believes you
had money yesterday. "Suddenly" my bank history says I have "always" been
broke.  Blockchains make that a lot harder.

> you can't get medical treatment because you're already legally dead, and
>
> This also makes no sense to me.

Government and medical records have changed to include a death certificate
for you.  This means you run into major hangups when you try to get a
physician or register for medical assistance.

> you get beaten up for something somebody else did whenever you try to
> > communicate with your friends.
>
> This is very vague, but it sounds like it possibly comes from one, or two,
> personal experiences of someone you may have heard about.

I'm just referring to being targeted vaguely; it is coordination of a bunch
of systems to take you off the map and send a message.  One could, for
example, find themselves held responsible for things that have happened
_to_ them, with nobody believing complaints to the contrary because
everybody has heard another story.  Corporate mob bosses have a lot of
resources.

My targeting was very anonymous and deniable because I know about
blockchains and data recovery.  This is not true for most people.

It is incredibly normal for communities to become scattered and unable to
communicate with each other because of a bunch of coordinated problems
happening to each person involved.

> Which is what happens if you call any media
> > chain out on a set of bad lies with your public legal name.
>
> This sounds like a vague threat or another possibly personal experience
> you may have heard about, but in general is so vague as to not be
> meaningful except as a general "justification of some other vague thing, by
> threat/ blame psychology" which sounds like quite a demeaning thing __to
> the person making such a statement__, which at this moment appears to be
> you.

Here you have lost me.  It's nice to try to connect across such distant
differences with you that we both lose each other these ways.

Threats are challenges to help show that threatening behavior is
ineffective and we need to communicate peacefully.

When somebody discovers something like a media chain is actively involved
in genocide, records proof of this, and starts broadcasting that proof,
people who care more about stock returns than cultures being tortured and
murdered seek out all the ways to silence that person that they can.

> I expect most of the people in Smash DC have experienced some degree of
> > targeting.
>
> Your stated expectation is not based in any fact you presented.

I have lived with the kinda of people who would make a group with such a
name.  They tend to have no money, and have to lie about who they are to
get respectful replies.

> fantasies will know right where to send his
> > >       angry mob.
> > >
> >   Only a secret service controls a mob.  And vice versa, I infer.
>
> Your inference is not based in any fact you have presented.

This one wasn't supposed to have provided factual backing.  The other ones
wish their backing survived to reach this thread.

How does it land for you if I link COINTELPR
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO or the bombing of MOVE
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing ?

... ...

Thank you for removing my mess.

> My phone died.  My replacement phone is more buggy and is doing things
> like
> > duplicating quoted material and disappearing the selection handles from
> > text.
>
> Your phone problems are not a concern of mine and add nothing to your
> statements and vague assertions above.
>
> If you wish to lower the burden on your readers, you might consider
> refraining from your attempts to write emails using your phone and to use
> someone's computer with keyboard, instead - so far you have often replied
> to more than just the list, and in this email included unnecessary
> duplicated text at the same time as pre-emptively apologizing for doing so,
> rather than actually rectifying this problem.

Thank.  Calling this out helps me work to rectify it.  It's a journey.  I
need more calling out.  Removing you from "To:".  I spent yesterday trying
to find a rootable high-end phone but it turns out the carrier shops don't
sell those.