Gaynor: Free Speech update: Garry Burns is bankrup

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 24 02:47:26 PDT 2020

Awesome news folks, the New South Wales Anti-Discrimination Board (in
NSW, Australia) "is on the verge of a catastrophic defeat"!!!

Fan, freaking, tastic, BatMan!

Not quite there yet on this front, but thousands have contributed from
their wallets, from their prayers, and from their moral support to
Bernard and his family - they went through some really tough times,
even before Covid tought us the meaning of "tough" <:D>.  Seriously,
Gaynor is a trooper and so many have played their small part.

It ain't over yet either!  Cancel culture might have just taken a hit,
but there's a metric tonne to go yet.  Stay the course!

Pray, muffas!

Pray for righteousness, for justice to prevail, and for those good men
under attack to find the strength within to stay the course of truth
and justice.

Peace,

----- Forwarded message from Bernard Gaynor
<personal at bernardgaynor.com.au> -----