end times "games" - tread very carefully, protect those you care about - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 22 07:02:48 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 07:47:20PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 1:58 AM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > Tucker Carlson and his children are now on the edge of being targetted
> > again, this time by the NYT/ New York Times/ Jew York Times (literally
> > owned
> > by very wearthy and very well connected, Jews).
> >
> > The reckless attemp by a (((certain faction of this one not so little
> > tribe))) to bring on the destruction of American civil society is an
> > abomination begetting of great karma, but in the meantime we will all pay
> > the price if they succeed.
> >
> > I live in Australia, thus unable to physically help.
> >
> > Those who care about good people, where you can, do your bit where you are
> > in assisting in some small way in the protection of those good people who
> > are targetted.
> >
> > This war is very real, though hard for many to see.
> >
> > The cost of failure is unimaginable to most folks.
> >
> > Jews, pull your own into line: Isaacson is clearly a disturbed individual.
> > You may have (collectively) had ~4500 years of repeated success, but that
> > does not mean things can't change.  Beware the wrath of heaven...
> >

> >    Tucker Carlson Livid; Dismantles The New York Times Over Alleged Plan
> > To Dox Him
> >
> > https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tucker-carlson-livid-dismantles-new-york-times-over-planned-doxing
> >
> >       In November of 2018, an organized Antifa chapter known as "Smash
> >       Racism DC" showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson -
> >       ringing his doorbell as their violent co-founder, Michael Isaacson -
> >       who loves dead cops and called for VP Mike Pence's assassination -
> > led
> >       them in chants such as "Tucker Carlson, we will fight! / We know
> > where
> >       you sleep at night!"
> >       "Generally speaking, Nazis will only actually attack people if they
> >       strongly outnumber them because Nazis are essentially cowards. So if
> >       it's three of them and a homeless guy, they're going to beat him up.
> >       If it's one of them and like six other people, they're gonna run the
> >       f*ck away," he told the Veritas journalist.
> >
> >           Throat punching is just a joke, huh? @lacymacauley seems to think
> >           so, but our footage seems to say differently. What do you think?
> >           pic.twitter.com/jNPUq1rlQQ
> >               — Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 19, 2017
> >               https://t.co/jNPUq1rlQQ
> >
> >       And now, if the New York Times does indeed dox Carlson - an
> > unemployed
> >       Antifa leader with violent
>
>                      ^-- casting anarchist groups as organized sources of
> violence with specific leaders is a meme that stems from the authorities
> hired to shrink their effectiveness

So you say that Antifa is an "anarchist group".

What exectly is "an anarchist group"?

> Zenaan, you imply you learned this from Fox News?

Did you fail to read the very first link to Zerohedge, and after that, the paste of the full Zerohedge story from that link then pasted?

> this would mean whoever
> is influencing the training of the police and FBI is also influencing that
> media channel.

That makes no sense to me.

> It sounds like they are a caring heart in need of fewer events frightening
> their children.

You've used a pronoun here, so again I have no idea who, and therefore what, you're trying to talk about.

> But targeting is not street theater or sabotage accusing you of genocide.

That makes no sense to me.  The sentence contains multiple undefined concepts which you seem to assume the reader already knows about.

> Targeting is discovering your bank balance has suddenly always been empty,

"suddenly always" makes no sense to me.

> you can't get medical treatment because you're already legally dead, and

This also makes no sense to me.

> you get beaten up for something somebody else did whenever you try to
> communicate with your friends.

This is very vague, but it sounds like it possibly comes from one, or two, personal experiences of someone you may have heard about.

> Which is what happens if you call any media
> chain out on a set of bad lies with your public legal name.

This sounds like a vague threat or another possibly personal experience you may have heard about, but in general is so vague as to not be meaningful except as a general "justification of some other vague thing, by threat/ blame psychology" which sounds like quite a demeaning thing __to the person making such a statement__, which at this moment appears to be you.

> I expect most of the people in Smash DC have experienced some degree of
> targeting.

Your stated expectation is not based in any fact you presented.

> fantasies will know right where to send his
> >       angry mob.
> >
>   Only a secret service controls a mob.  And vice versa, I infer.

Your inference is not based in any fact you have presented.

... ...
> My phone died.  My replacement phone is more buggy and is doing things like
> duplicating quoted material and disappearing the selection handles from
> text.

Your phone problems are not a concern of mine and add nothing to your statements and vague assertions above.

If you wish to lower the burden on your readers, you might consider refraining from your attempts to write emails using your phone and to use someone's computer with keyboard, instead - so far you have often replied to more than just the list, and in this email included unnecessary duplicated text at the same time as pre-emptively apologizing for doing so, rather than actually rectifying this problem.