Enigma code-breaking machine rebuilt at Cambridge

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:39:30 PDT 2020

It sounds like your issue is more with the american machine than turing's.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 4:44 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:11:08 +0000
> таракан <cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Turing was a Gay mathematician. An absolute perversion
>
>         turing got the oscar-wilde treatment. The problem wasn't so much
> being gay, rather the problem was not being politically connected.
>
>         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Wilde#Wilde_v._Queensberry
>         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Wilde#Regina_v._Wilde
>

> > Our world is the fruit of Turing's ideas. A perversion, like himself.
> >
> > I work with computers, I use digital technology and I admit this is a
> perversion...
>
>         here's a modern digital computer from 1837
>
>         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_Engine
>

> > So why I work with computers? I admit it without no problem: FOR MONEY
> ONLY !!!!!
>
>         hehe. Biggest problem with computers and the rest of 'technlogy'
> is that it's controlled by the wrong people. Like musk and his fanboys.

I see you saying this out-of-context part again and it draws me.

It is not human beings who control technology.  It is blinking lights,
satisfying beeps, dollar bills, and robots that resemble the places and
people we never knew how badly we yearned for.  This web of misplaced
instincts are the code, the blockchain consensus rules, of the new living
steamroller we have invented called the internet.