ZDNet: Microsoft Double Key Encryption enters public preview

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jul 21 17:39:30 PDT 2020

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 22:45:32 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 2:48 PM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:   On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:19:15 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ZDNet: Microsoft Double Key Encryption enters public preview.
> > https://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-double-key-encryption-enters-public-preview/
>

>    > fascist advertising

>Which is one big reason we should learn of this.  We learned about the Clipper chip, in 1993, and understood why to oppose it.

	but there is nothing new in that piece of MS advertising. Already the vast majority of retards use the nsa datacenter 'cloud' under the google brand, the amazon brand...the MS brand and all the  rest of 'private' fronts for the spying operations of US military.

	MS saying they added some bullshit 'security' to their nsa datacenter 'cloud' is like a coca cola advertising. Fully void of any meaningful content.