Enigma code-breaking machine rebuilt at Cambridge

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jul 21 12:56:57 PDT 2020

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 04:31:52 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 01:32 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >         shouldn't you stop posting anglo-US nazi propaganda?
> >
> >         especially taking into account what the anglo-US nazis think about
> > japan?
> >

> I do cry all the times when I think about Turing...

	ok, so let me spell out the facts.

	1) turing was a cog in the anglo-US nazi empire. He was a war criminal.

	2) his 'contributions' to 'computer science' have little to no practical value

	3) here's the best part. Despite turing being a little obedient subject of the english nazi monarchy, his governmnet persecuted and tortured him and drove him to suicide. Yep, the Leaders of the Free World, the enlish jew-kristian nazis, applied their nazi philosophy to the sexual deviant turing.

> It was my way to say I
> still remember his tragic life and suicide, even after breaking codes...
> Governments are killers.

	and turing was a model employee of his child-murdering government. Turing was a killer.

ps: the anglo-US nazis didn't 'break' enigma. The useless german nazis used weak keys.

	Now you knoe.