end times "games" - tread very carefully, protect those you care about - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 20 22:58:01 PDT 2020

Tucker Carlson and his children are now on the edge of being targetted
again, this time by the NYT/ New York Times/ Jew York Times (literally owned
by very wearthy and very well connected, Jews).

The reckless attemp by a (((certain faction of this one not so little
tribe))) to bring on the destruction of American civil society is an
abomination begetting of great karma, but in the meantime we will all pay
the price if they succeed.

I live in Australia, thus unable to physically help.

Those who care about good people, where you can, do your bit where you are
in assisting in some small way in the protection of those good people who
are targetted.

This war is very real, though hard for many to see.

The cost of failure is unimaginable to most folks.

Jews, pull your own into line: Isaacson is clearly a disturbed individual.
You may have (collectively) had ~4500 years of repeated success, but that
does not mean things can't change.  Beware the wrath of heaven...

   Tucker Carlson Livid; Dismantles The New York Times Over Alleged Plan To Dox Him
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tucker-carlson-livid-dismantles-new-york-times-over-planned-doxing

      In November of 2018, an organized Antifa chapter known as "Smash
      Racism DC" showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson -
      ringing his doorbell as their violent co-founder, Michael Isaacson -
      who loves dead cops and called for VP Mike Pence's assassination - led
      them in chants such as "Tucker Carlson, we will fight! / We know where
      you sleep at night!"
      https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/deadcops_1.jpg
      https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/isaccson_0.jpg

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiRGs52WSIU

      Later that evening, the group posted "Every night you spread fear into
      our homes -- fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Tonight
      you're reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you
      are not safe either."
      https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/not%20safe_0.png

      The angry mob would return weeks later to further hassle Carlson and
      his family.

      The previous month, Carlson said that he's "not a restaurant guy
      anymore" because of the constant harassment from the left - including
      a verbal altercation the Fox News host got into with a man who
      allegedly called his 19-year-old daughter a "whore" at at a
      Charlottesville, VA club.
      https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tucker-carlson-hard-going-restaurants-1152480
      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tucker-carlson-man-in-country-club-scuffle-insulted-my-daughter

      Due to the ongoing threats, the Carlsons packed up and moved to a new
      house in order to keep his family out of harm's way.

      Except now, Carlson claims that the New York Times is about to dox his
      family by revealing their new address in an upcoming article.

      This was his response Monday night:

      "As a matter of journalism, there is no conceivable justification for
      a story like that. The paper is not alleging we’ve done anything
      wrong, and we haven’t. We pay our taxes. We like our neighbors. We’ve
      never had a dispute with anyone. So why is The New York Times doing a
      story on the location of my family’s house? Well, you know why. To
      hurt us, to injure my wife and kids so that I will shut up and stop
      disagreeing with them," Carlson said, adding "Editors there know
      exactly what will happen to my family when it does run. I called them
      today, and I told them. But they didn’t care. They hate my politics.
      They want this show off the air. If one of my children gets hurt
      because of a story they wrote, they won’t consider it collateral
      damage. They know it’s the whole point of the exercise: To inflict
      pain on our family, to terrorize us, to control, we say. That’s the
      kind of people they are."

      Watch:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7IkxdLpJJg

      The Times has denied the allegation, saying in a Monday night
      statement: "While we do not confirm what may or may publish in future
      editions, The Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence
      of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s
      broadcast."

      Smash DC's Isaacson, meanwhile, has an axe to grind after Carlson
      demolished him on live television in September, 2017:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIKEHCXfjU

      In addition to airing his violent fantasies across the internet, a
      January, 2017 undercover video from Project Veritas captured the
      now-fired Isaacson encouraging his supporters to "throat punch"
      conservatives.
      https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/professor-antifa-activist-who-said-its-a-privilege-to-teach-future-dead-cops-gets-fired/

      "Generally speaking, Nazis will only actually attack people if they
      strongly outnumber them because Nazis are essentially cowards. So if
      it's three of them and a homeless guy, they're going to beat him up.
      If it's one of them and like six other people, they're gonna run the
      f*ck away," he told the Veritas journalist.

          Throat punching is just a joke, huh? @lacymacauley seems to think
          so, but our footage seems to say differently. What do you think?
          pic.twitter.com/jNPUq1rlQQ
              — Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 19, 2017
              https://t.co/jNPUq1rlQQ

      And now, if the New York Times does indeed dox Carlson - an unemployed
      Antifa leader with violent fantasies will know right where to send his
      angry mob.