Xi claims trains were surprise -- Re: Dissidents in China - gas trains -- Re: China's "legal diplomacy" in the face of decades of preferential treatment

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Mon Jul 20 18:49:49 PDT 2020

Chinese president claims the Uighur trains were actually for a 'Surprise Trip To Disneyland':

   President Xi Claims Uighurs Were Being Loaded Onto Trains For A 'Surprise Trip To Disneyland'
   https://babylonbee.com/news/president-xi-claims-uighurs-were-being-loaded-on-a-tram-to-disneyland

      BEIJING—China has responded to allegations that Uighurs are being loaded
      onto trains and taken to concentration camps.

      President Xi said Monday that the Uighurs are being rounded up,
      blindfolded, and loaded onto trains for a "surprise trip to Disneyland."
      According to the president of the Communist country, the minority group
      was corralled and put into trains and then taken to Shanghai Disneyland
      Park, where they got to ride the Peter Pan ride, Dumbo, the carousel, and
      more.

      ..