Assange

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 20 16:38:04 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 04:09:03PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> >>I laud the goal of seeing Assange released.
> >
> >>But perhaps money is not going to get him out. Even the British Queen responded to the petition in relation to this, conceding it "is a political matter"
>
> I think this is fake news... the Queen never took position regarding the case of Assange ...
>
> >> I wonder what she really meant by that! If it is REALLY a "political matter", then it shouldn't have been brought in any criminal court, either US or UK.
> >
> >> My understanding is that in UK law, the Queen has the power to pardon. She should exercise that power immediately, and have Assange released.
>
> The british Queen has certainly many powers, as of 2020, but she cannot exercise any of them ..
>
> >> Jim Bell
>
> What would save Assange now is money because with money you can (possibly) buy extraction teams.
> Again, nothing else will save or free Assange... he is now on the way to extradition and then to court and then to supermax for the rest of his life, and they will make sure he stays alive but slowly becomes a zombie/vegetable.
>
> As for 'political motives'... it's incorrect, these are 'imperial and ideological motives'. The man threatened (Digital) Rome and the (Digital) Power of Rome/Zeus/whatever must not be defied.
>
> 2,000 years ago a Christ was crucified and now in some ways Assange - which is to the contrary far from being without sins - is crucified by a similar power using different ways, hypocritical ways but probably even more horrible than crucifixion.
>
> The mad queen of Roma/ Hillary (Il-a-rit) the great is personnaly behind this and that vicious lady(sic) will make sure he suffers and suffers a lot because a woman's cruelty can far exceed a man's cruelty.
>
> As for the 'laws' and 'democracy' it's a necessary decorum which, again, is very juicy (how much money spent for Assange ?)
>
> Actually there is one and only thing that can save Assange, without the risks of sending a military extradition team to Belmarsh.
> But don't believe I will tell there :-)
>
> Some are working in the shadows....

 Queen Elizabeth won’t get involved in Julian Assange case because it’s a POLITICAL matter – Buckingham Palace
 https://www.rt.com/uk/480974-queen-elizabeth-julian-assange/

    A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman has said the Queen will not intervene to release Julian Assange, vowing to remain “non-political.” The statement seemingly confirms that Assange’s detention is a political, not criminal, matter.

    With WikiLeaks founder Assange holed up in HM Prison Belmarsh awaiting extradition to the US, activist Chris Lonsdale penned a letter to Queen Elizabeth II last month, asking the monarch to “ensure that Mr. Julian Assange is freed from Belmarsh Prison unconditionally,” in the spirit of “justice, peace and fair-mindedness.”

    In a reply posted by Lonsdale on Sunday, a spokeswoman for the Queen said that Her Majesty “remains strictly non-political at all times,” and Assange’s detention is therefore “not a matter in which the Queen would intervene.” ...

 Royal shock: Queen finally responds to demand to help Julian Assange in prosecution row
 https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1243706/Royal-Family-latest-Julian-Assange-news-queen-elizabeth-ii-wikileaks-founder-rape

   QUEEN ELIZABETH has waded into the row over whether or not Julian Assange should be prosecuted as the dilemma over the WikiLeaks founder erupts.

 Queen Elizabeth Won’t Get Involved in Julian Assange Case Because It’s A POLITICAL Matter – Buckingham Palace
 https://www.infowars.com/queen-elizabeth-wont-get-involved-in-julian-assange-case-because-its-a-political-matter-buckingham-palace/

   .. I have received a reply back from Buckingham Palace following my letter & petition to the Queen in support of #JulianAssange some weeks ago. The response says, basically, that the Queen cannot intervene in issues which are Political. This should be used in court. pic.twitter.com/GJVRiAXcTV