"Here's What 75 Preppers Learned During The Lockdown" -- Re: Australian's being prepped for total lockdown, no more freedom of movement

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 20 06:26:24 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 12:38:09AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 01:30:47PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> > Preppers it's like the sandwich without the sauce, the bread etc... as a matter of fact just the 'raw' idea.
> >
> > Here is lacking a political description of what the 'lockdown' is and what it represents and in fact there is need for a meta-political explanation, more in terms of science, technology, social changes and probably, biology.
> >
> > The core question is: how to resist to it? How to organize ourselves against it ? etc... laziness & lack of imagination seems the rule here.
>

> Now dang!  That's some tough questions!
>
> What is important is an individual thing I guess - given that so far at least, covid prep has only been for the need to handle the stupidity of others ("How much toilet paper do you need for a respiratory virus").
>
> Still, the uncertainty of gov. and possible despotism on our doorstep does not rule out "food and water for basic survival" - we in Oz reportedly have the army locking down the border between Victoria, the state I live in, and New South Wales, just a few hours North.  Perhaps a practice run for bigger things to come - who knows?
>
> Where/which/how/what is a life worth living?
>
> Perhaps in the bosom of Google, from the gradle to the grave?  All tech needs back doors, since most tech is used against us, so Code Wisely muffas :)
>
> As a human, life and love outdoors, under the sun, under the stars, resplendent before our creator and grateful in our existence.
>
> Some of the "wild West frontier" novels of yore get into the heart of this... the vastness and glory of nature, the crushing defeats, the redemption and upliftment.
>
> Camraderie, the journey with more than self at some point.  Without mateship, real friendship, companionship, intimacy, we can truly be said to miss part of the journey of a life worth living.  However flawed, we must live and love and die inside infinitely small and unworthy, to be born again, ride again, love again.
>
> Thank you for your question.

We know we're not being told the full story, we are kept as shrooms (mushrooms).

As long as "our Western elites" definitively handle China, I'm willin to continue to play along with the Corona boax.

This evidently means a full and financial divorce with China.

And we are sorry, we have much to answer for, and as such I continue to cringe in embarrassment on behalf of the Western "elites" in the face of Putin's stern rebuke "Do you understand what you have done now?"

(The chaos unleashed, the forcing of Russia's hand in so many ways!, the consequential rapid destruction of Western societal structure, and plenty more...)

We are where we are.  The West is in melt down mode, and shall continue as such for a while at least - treat us accordingly as 'we' shall continue for the time being to be agreement incapable.  IFF there is a solid shift in November we may have hope for a future better than "ongoing chaos and uncertainty".

On the personal front, "clean up your back yard" and continue to prep materially, spiritually, emotionally.

Whilst "uncertainty" around the China virus and its mutations proceeds and we are obliged in certain ways such as "keep a mask in your pocket" which you can therefore put on if needed, and be seen to be __handling your duty of care responsibility to others in your community__, consider always "is there a righteous foundation to this next bit of hoo.hah, notwithstanding?"

The West has some serious cleaning up to do.  Things can be argued to be going relatively quickly - such huge shifts take time, and months is "short" tbh, so let's be grateful to those who are pulling their weight - thank you to you, weight pullers, bloody great weekend down under, sunshine an all :)

I hear it's startin to rain in China.  So sad.