Assange

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 20 02:49:55 PDT 2020

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 11:46:29PM +0000, таракан wrote:
> Anyone interested to [FUND THE] extract Assange from Jail - Mesrine + Cipherpunks style
>
> contact me on my ProtonMail Email
>
> BTW I do not live in RUSSIA I live in DONBASS - ONLY place to FUCK the world power -

Legends of the Donbass!  I pray for you.

I laud the goal of seeing Assange released.

But perhaps money is not going to get him out.  Even the British Queen responded to the petition in relation to this, conceding it "is a political matter" - in other words the DemonRats hope to "vindicate" (if you can call it that) Hitlery's murder of Seth Rich.  "Man, those danged Russkies^B^B I mean American's with conscience!"

Seth Rich, may your Soul carry on proudly, in dignity, and with the ultimate victory.

   CHAPPAQUA, NY—Hillary Clinton has suggested that Americans vote for
   president via email, a controversial proposal that's nonetheless gaining
   some traction on the left.

   Clinton released her proposal to have Americans send in their votes via
   email and even offered to run the server herself. She said her server
   could handle up to 30,000 emails per second, more than enough bandwidth
   to run the national election.

   https://babylonbee.com/news/hillary-clinton-suggests-that-americans-vote-for-president-by-email

   "I would be more than happy to provide a server that could handle all the
   email votes," Clinton said. "I'd guarantee no votes sent in by email
   would be lost. They'd be safe and secure. Our security systems are to die
   for."

   Some people criticized the suggestion, saying that email is inherently
   insecure and that emails have a way of disappearing when they're
   inconvenient to Clinton's purposes. These people have not been heard from
   since.