Communication Channels [PEACE]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:44:37 PDT 2020

We may or may not incidentally represent major influential figures and for
one thing our devices are hacked to control our world decisions.  We need
help securing our devices and understanding what is true about device
security, and what is needed to improve it.

Is there a communication channel that resists censorship better than e-mail
and provides for possible anonymity, to talk with people who have the
knowledge to relate around establishing secure systems and improving device
security?

Thanks,

Krazy Karl

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.