Owning your own thoughts

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 18 21:08:37 PDT 2020

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 20:52:59 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> "They are", literally, the same person, J.  :P
>
> Please, with absolute urgency, ask him in marriage.

	I don't believe in marriage =)

> He was always licking Juan publicly for years, but his love was rejected
> and now...

	Thing is, herr harkness can be pretty sensible when he wants to. And that's what pisses me off. Because he says sensible stuff in one post and then spams 4 pages of trumpofascist garbage...and he knows pretty well that he's spamming garbage.

Well, the world thinks the hate of a rejected woman is bitter,