Owning your own thoughts

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:52:59 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020, 17:32 Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 18, 2020, 15:18 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

<SNIP>

"Zenaan Hakness" AND "Zig the N.g" ARE the same nazist...  :P

> Z.H.  =  Z.t.N.g  =  racist garbage  =  Unnecessary stress.  I prefer to
> use filters...  :B

"They are", literally, the same person, J.  :P

Please, with absolute urgency, ask him in marriage.

He does NOT like women, so I can not do it for keeping this lovely list a
happier place, sorry!  :P

Believe me, it will work.  I was a complete stupid and made this prank with
grarpamp.  Well, I don't know if you noticed it before, but he is
disappeared until now...  Hahahahaha!!!  ;D

In Z.H.'s case, you can also say he is pregnant and you are the father.  He
has no brain and will desperately run away, because he doesn't know how
these things work, hahahahaha!!!  ;D

PS 1:  -  Hospital, @Mirimir...  Strange days and Nights.

PS 2:  -  @grarpamp, please, come back...  I swear I don't want to marry
anyone.  You like YouTube.  I like sex.  You know YouTube doesn't like
sex.  I do love you, but it's an impossible love.  Oooh...  ;)