Andrew Anlin fails to cognize the intentions of China, shills for globalism

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 06:54:07 PDT 2020

i'm setting up to get a desktop on tor.  anonymity is important.

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.