BlueLeaks: LE Fusion FBI... Massive Dump from Anonymous

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:47:49 PDT 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, July 17, 2020 4:02 PM, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had posted coderman's onion torrent link to the "deep green resistance" facebook group. Edgy earthers often have authorities misled against them by industrial corps and I thought the data might help their lawyers; it's also important they learn tor eventually. But facebook public groups are what they are. I said in my post I hadn't personally verified it was the same as the original leak. I haven't otherwise shared it. Has anyone else shared it?

looks like facestab is scanning hidden service links!

127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jul/2020:20:07:49 +0000] "GET /BlueLeaks.tar.torrent HTTP/1.1" 206 524288 "-" "facebookexternalhit/1.1 (+http://www.facebook.com/externalhit_uatext.php)"

as for the contents, to prioritize interesting info:

cd $BLUE_LEAKS_DIR_WHERE_YOU_UNTARRED
find . -name IncidentMap.csv
find . -name AgencyOrganization.csv
find . -name Company.csv
find . -name EmailBuilder.csv
find . -name EventBuilder.csv
find . -name EventRegistrations.csv
find . -name IncidentMap.csv
find . -name IncidentMapComments.csv
find . -name Registrations.csv

NOTE: use wc -l * and ignore the single line files...

there are some interesting terms in these records, like `UndercoverJan2011`, and roles such as `Intelligence Analyst`.

enjoy!

best regards,