Andrew Anlin fails to cognize the intentions of China, shills for globalism

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Fri Jul 17 21:20:23 PDT 2020

Dude, folks normally assume a desktop. Bad assuption these days I guess.

BEFORE loading any Tor sites, but after installing, DISABLE JAVASCRIPT!

Tor n.ggers do not do this setting by default, on the basis that they want Tor Browser to be more popular.

In reality, it is a trap to catch newcomers, and even old timers who install on a new device or etc.

The Tor n.ggers also enable JavaShaft by default on every other Tor Browser platform too.  You have been warned.

Really, that's as n.ggardly as it gets!

Be careful out in the real world.. lotta n.ggers out there.