"unclean hands" -- Re: Fw: Re: Assange Superseding Indictment

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 17 19:44:58 PDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 12:10:18AM +0000, таракан wrote:
> The "legal team" of Mr Assange, it is before everything a juicy business... for themselves...

It seems his lawyer is now the mother of his 2 next children.  That's why I am concerned she is literally "too close to home" to defend him properly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8210957/WikiLeaks-boss-Julian-Assange-fathered-two-children-inside-Ecuadorian-embassy-lawyer.html

JA never "evaded rape charges" he personally presented himself to the Swedish police when asked, before he ever left that country.  Case was closed.  What Assange later attempted to evade was cross-jurisdictional, essentially illegal, extradition to the USA.

The Demon-rats are still paddling their little rat feet in the waters as their ship sinks, but they still hope for a November win, and until that fat lady sings, they are in with a chance.

Until then at the least, expect Assange to remain locked up, and expect the lock down to continue.