Andrew Anlin fails to cognize the intentions of China, shills for globalism

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:19:29 PDT 2020

I had a dream once where I was spamming a cryptography list talking about a
dream, where a surveillance worker was watching a crypto hacker who had
been targeted as a terrorist, taking notes on them over breakfast when they
didn't actually need to be working.  The story was they were taken off the
case because they were displaying care for the suspect.

I am in a bind around installing Tor on my phone but I expect to resolve it
within 9-15 months, possibly an hour.