Andrew Anlin fails to cognize the intentions of China, shills for globalism

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:54:47 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020, 8:12 PM Zig the N.g <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 01:06:06PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> > Your word "shill" here caught my eye.  Big word.  Don't know much about
> > it.  I guess I need to tell my corrupt boss if anyone ever admits that
> some
> > mafia coerces them to do anything, so that said corrupt boss can help us
> > record public video with our fumbled cell phones, of anything funny. (so
> be
> > sure to introduce the video before the shilling please if you can)
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 3:37 AM Zig the N.g <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew Anglin continues his globalist shilling rather than uniting the
> > > troops behind the nationalist, pro White fertility agenda.
> > >

> > whaaat  who the heck is andrew and why are you talking about them?
> >
> > <snip: lots of chat about some random andrew guy.  shape of chat makes it
> > sound like the random guy is not being accurately represented.>
> >
> > I didn't want to say it, but young angry male mind might need a real,
> > > actual Tianenmen leak, not that tank man bullshit, but hails of bullets
> > > mowing down hundreds of students folled by blood soup, dozers and
> chlorine
> > > spray.
> > >

> > I put one of the documentaries containing edited video in my blockchained
> > exconfidential git repo.  I couldn't find any of the exfiltrated original
> > video, important for forensics.  I emailed one of the original publishers
> > but no reply, as usual.  I'm alone.  What do we do?
>
> not sure
>
> I guess hope someone with a suitable leak knows enough Tor to get it out.
>

> > We need people who are still anonymous to privately develop full
> solutions
> > before they get gently distracted by those who read what they publish.  I
> > think people already know that, unsure.  Maybe better coordinated
> marketing
> > campaigns for what is needed by those of us able to talk about it
> > publically a little?
> >
> > How do you learn about what the cutting edge of freedom work is?  I'm
> > learning torrents are pretty reliable so long as they stay active, as are
> > large communities.  It sounds like tor is not sufficiently anonymous but
> it
>
> Tor is a step up for torrents - just balance your usage as normal...
>

> > still holds a strong flag of freedom to use it (makes life harder for
> > authorities so shows you can do things they don't prefer.)  I'd like to
> add
> > chaff to tor.
>
> Tor is a "choice of n.ggers" conundrum: if you don't use it, your local
> boys in blue have much more ready access to your torrenting, if you do use
> it, the CIA/NSA n.ggers get first pluck on your browsing and torrenting
> data.
>
> At the moment, there is a faction of the CIA which is actually now
> supporting Trump and the "expose China" agenda, so we should be just fine
> exposing China via Tor at the moment.

Thank you.

They e.g. NSA, might be n.ggers, but on the issue of China's despotism, at
> the moment they're _our_ n.ggers!  No reason to not make use of that...

dunno where you're at (and barely remember who we are here sorry =( ) but
advice: "our n.ggers" sounds like it could trigger hate in a reader.  you
want to stop using that word to reduce the bad half of your spread for
random mistakes like that.

my issue is around rape atm =/  hard to respect women

> Some folks are yet to comprehend the Pol Pot mind, they sinmply cannot
> > > fathom it.
> > >

> > Pol Pot, what are you talking about here now?
>
> China analogy.  China, to steal a line from Shrek's Donkey, is "Pol Pot on
> the edge!"
>
> Unleashed, China will bring hell on Earth.
>
> Pol Pot can be read about on wiki, China is about understanding their
> (group) mindset, and witnessing how Tianenmen played out is a good start to
> actually comprehending China.
>
> (Hint, when "face" is the prime, utmost, value of people, and greed or
> "advantage" is a close second, what sort of outcomes would the world be
> likely to get were this reality to become MOTU.)

MOTU: Master Of The Universe.  Result of a dominance theory of evolution
analogous to the development of a single multicellular body from many
cultures of cellular lifeways.  Note: both multicellular and single-celled
life have diversely survived long term evolution, coexisting together.
They are unfortunately indescribably different today.

As anarchists we fight with our lives against _anybody_ being a dominant
sustained MOTU.  But obviously somebody already is.

As a primitivist my world ends if my community cannot make a free life off
roots and berries provided by nature, stewarding peaceful local ways with
our free time.  Many Chinese people likely feel this way too.

As a crazy culture theorist I recognize that each of us is an MOTU already:
we need to be able to shout Fire! when the hospital is burning down and
have everyone flee.  Any culture that takes such freedoms risks dying of
unaddressed emergencies that our ancient genes are better attuned to than
our city planning research.

> So don't give us that bullshit about "the famous Tank Man" - that was tha
> > > propaganda for White folks to feel comfy about China.
> > >

> > It's important to spread success.
> >
> > Truth is rough sometimes, but sometimes it's needed.
> > >

> > Yeah.  I haven't been violently tortured physically but I've been through
> > things worse than I could ever have imagined.  Many people _are_
> violently
> > tortured physically.  Let's make sure they all get vlogs some day.  Do
> you
> > have access to any video in your isp bubble?  I think I could find some
> if
> > I worked with someone else; hard to keep the communication channel open
> > though.
>
> Best to keep it in the dark chats -

Hi Zig, thanks for you value-demonstrating and information-containing
email.  Haven't managed to recognize all the parts yet.  I NEED HELP
REACHING DARK CHATS.  Can you tell me where to go?

you never know what "local law enforcement officer" with his back door on
> your ISP is working for the Soros faction (one world order/ gov/ etc,
> straight outta the Tibetan underground city and the fallen ones).
>
> Make use of the n.ggers we gats.

Sorry I got a little politically triggered and this came out: And the
remote-controlled girls?

Sorry I haven't honored your email yet.  Trying to make some mad dashes to
Tor as a self challenge to visit your link.