www.Tesmanian.com: FCC approves the operation of 'Starlink Router' for SpaceX's internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jul 17 14:32:38 PDT 2020

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 00:52:05 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, I realize that North Korea would be an especially hard case, but I don't hang by entire thesis on NK alone.

	you only mentioned NK and two more targets of the child murdering US scumbags : iran and cuba.

> As I previously said, I merely mentioned NK.  Don't try to disprove the entire concept because you think there is a single region on earth that this project won't "work" in.

	you only mentioned 3 'regions' for you US military nazis to attack.

> >Besides, since Iran and North Korea are under heavy embargo , I do not see how Starlink could be granted the right to provide internet to such territories.

	so now you're backpedalling on your US GOVT PROPAGANDA?

> I guess you're missing the entire point.  With the Starlink system, they wouldn't have to "seek the right to provide internet to such territories".They would simply provide the services, period.  No approval would be sought, or received, or respected.

	course not, you're just repeating it. You want the US military(musk) to wage electronic war against cuba, NK and iran.