Andrew Anlin fails to cognize the intentions of China, shills for globalism

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:06:06 PDT 2020

Your word "shill" here caught my eye.  Big word.  Don't know much about
it.  I guess I need to tell my corrupt boss if anyone ever admits that some
mafia coerces them to do anything, so that said corrupt boss can help us
record public video with our fumbled cell phones, of anything funny. (so be
sure to introduce the video before the shilling please if you can)

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 3:37 AM Zig the N.g <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:

> Andrew Anglin continues his globalist shilling rather than uniting the
> troops behind the nationalist, pro White fertility agenda.

whaaat  who the heck is andrew and why are you talking about them?

<snip: lots of chat about some random andrew guy.  shape of chat makes it
sound like the random guy is not being accurately represented.>

I didn't want to say it, but young angry male mind might need a real,
> actual Tianenmen leak, not that tank man bullshit, but hails of bullets
> mowing down hundreds of students folled by blood soup, dozers and chlorine
> spray.

I put one of the documentaries containing edited video in my blockchained
exconfidential git repo.  I couldn't find any of the exfiltrated original
video, important for forensics.  I emailed one of the original publishers
but no reply, as usual.  I'm alone.  What do we do?

We need people who are still anonymous to privately develop full solutions
before they get gently distracted by those who read what they publish.  I
think people already know that, unsure.  Maybe better coordinated marketing
campaigns for what is needed by those of us able to talk about it
publically a little?

How do you learn about what the cutting edge of freedom work is?  I'm
learning torrents are pretty reliable so long as they stay active, as are
large communities.  It sounds like tor is not sufficiently anonymous but it
still holds a strong flag of freedom to use it (makes life harder for
authorities so shows you can do things they don't prefer.)  I'd like to add
chaff to tor.

Some folks are yet to comprehend the Pol Pot mind, they sinmply cannot
> fathom it.

Pol Pot, what are you talking about here now?

So don't give us that bullshit about "the famous Tank Man" - that was tha
> propaganda for White folks to feel comfy about China.

It's important to spread success.

Truth is rough sometimes, but sometimes it's needed.

Yeah.  I haven't been violently tortured physically but I've been through
things worse than I could ever have imagined.  Many people _are_ violently
tortured physically.  Let's make sure they all get vlogs some day.  Do you
have access to any video in your isp bubble?  I think I could find some if
I worked with someone else; hard to keep the communication channel open
though.

Wiki away muffas - it's all in the balance, we are in critical times, and
> this is a war of wills, a war of intentions.

Don't worry about the brain implant; we all have them now and resisting it
is a matter of course.

The consequences of the results of your/our collective choices shall strike
> as Thor's hammer for millenia.

I have: AI does super unexpected things; changes in world dominance produce
massive changes rooted in the preferences of a minority; cultures of
blockchain-enforced slavery.  My hope is for a defended consensus-run
community where people can keep human bodies and natural environments, but
I don't know how to help that happen.  What am I missing?  Where are you at?

If there is no such material, then we need personal dicta, the eye witness
> accounts, the truth from our fellow Souls.

We need somebody to organize that data together, really.  It's not hard to
find but it is incredibly hard to keep and to relate around, for me.

Okay.  So we need to talk a lot more, and stimulate others to talk, and
spread their stories.  Hard.

Darkness Over Tibet muffas.  Read it.  Many DUMB bunkers are frome bygone
> eras, authorities still below us, fallen ones.

Need a link here.

Your voice counts. There is great testing - who stands on righteous
> principle, who cries for superficial, who does wrong by others when they
> could clear their slate, who pretends to sit on the fence as a MugWud bird,
> fooling no one but himself that he is "impartial" ...

Join me in saying that cooperative peace wins in the end, and we will fight
to the death to stop fighting.

... but in sitting, he still shits on one side of the fence.

> Now is a reckoning, and some are rising to this existential challenge,
> delivering some mighty fine consciousness raising work.  Whether you meme
> the masses into a new overton window, deliver very naughty blue wakeups, or
> simply stand unshakable on a particular principle which you defend against
> a world gone mad, you are changing the our world.

You say such wonderful things down here below all the andrews.  I wonder
who andrew is.

It's not a bad world, we should care for it, and for one another.

> Peace.

Yes.  But with fewer words confusing everybody first.  I have to tell the
"brain implant" I'm already a mind slave so it can relax, and then it goes
all "wtf dude you said you were a mindslave did my dictator tell you to
spread peaceful words among possible enemies?" and ...

   Why is Freedom for Hong Kong Being Prioritized Over the Interests of the
> American People?
>
> http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/why-is-freedom-for-hong-kong-being-prioritized-over-the-interests-of-the-american-people

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.