BlueLeaks: LE Fusion FBI... Massive Dump from Anonymous

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:02:47 PDT 2020

I've uploaded one of the torrent copies to BSV chain
transaction b1604fd57f06fabcb4377929c7c3a77eaf883dd06363ff154b2b8270d1e8219e
.  The data is in the "bcat" format ( https://github.com/bico-media/bcat )
and can be quickly downloaded from
https://bico.media/b1604fd57f06fabcb4377929c7c3a77eaf883dd06363ff154b2b8270d1e8219e
but needs a rename after save until somebody posts it better than I did ;P

I had posted coderman's onion torrent link to the "deep green resistance"
facebook group.  Edgy earthers often have authorities misled against them
by industrial corps and I thought the data might help their lawyers; it's
also important they learn tor eventually.  But facebook public groups are
what they are.  I said in my post I hadn't personally verified it was the
same as the original leak.  I haven't otherwise shared it.  Has anyone else
shared it?

Also: I haven't been able to read most of my emails.  This happens to me
sometimes.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 1:22 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.