contact address

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jul 14 06:37:38 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 01:10:05PM +0300, Александр wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>:
>
> > By the way, neither of the "zenaan" email accounts at protonmail.[com|ch]
> > are me.
> > My account is soulbruh at protonmail.com
> > In case that's relevant to anyone...
>
> Yes it is.

Firetruck.

Oh well, may be a lesson learned.

I have two GPG keyrings, been meaning to combine them for years, "tidy up my own back yard" so to speak.  But they still work, if clumsily.

When Crypto AG broke and hit the headlines and our awareness, the obvious and immediate thought was "well, dem CIA n.ggers prolly run every udder cryto corp in Switzerland too".

So then it's a false dichotomy of Which Poison?  Ysrael's Safe-Mail.net, CIA's Swiss n.ggers, or China's Great Wall of Google and Dorsey?

False dichotomy of course - it's all free software... that's the real 'non-false' choice.

Some anon.gger in the past said something like "If you don't own it, you don't control it; and if you don't control it, it WILL be used against you."