[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:08:47 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 00:19 \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

>  You sound cool.  Your picture doesn't show a disgraceful person

Oh, sorry, my fault!  Never remember to use filters or photo programs to
make me look me desperately miserable.  This is the reason I like this
pic.  It's just me and a Totoro hat.

> (But some problems are sooo fucking boring...  Me too, I know.  Sorry,
> bad mood.  Need more sugar.)
>
> Now, now, what's your problem with yourself?

Devastating physical pain and considerable emotional pain too.  It hurts,
it is frustrating when, after years trying to discover what is happening
with your body, you finally receive an answer, and do need to fight against
the State and the private health plan you contracted a decade ago and is f*
expensive.  Just for economic reference, I could use this money for
visiting you once a month before all the COVID-19 stuff.

At least, I do love my lawyer.  When I look to the mirror, she still smiles
to me, even working for free.  I am an egocentric bastard and I still
remember how life is sweet when you don't feel any pain.  First, I will get
the freedom back for me.  After it, without pain, I will try to get the
same sweet sensation for other people.  Nobody deserves to feel pain and/or
fear, darling.

In the moment, I am not a so good writer like I used to be and it's pretty
scary for me.  In the last three months, my doctor and I tried several
medicines for avoiding the extreme levels of pain, but the chemicals make
my writing so... hmm...  meh!  :-/

And there are stupid mistakes, specially in French, because I learn a
language using its sounds first, not its writing...  Or, at least, try to
do it.  Sorry, my fault, I know I am a disaster with all languages, in
special German Sauerkraut recipes!  My last try exploded in the kitchen a
few days ago and my nose is still screaming, full of horror...  :-/

(Do you remember my past Sauerkraut disasters, Mirimir?  Tor-Talk list
before being kickbanned, for example, hahahaha!!)

So, I prefer the pain and a, more or less, decent writing in Brazilian
Portuguese, my native language, even being slower.  My English always
stinks, with or without pain, so no considerable problem.

I just need time and patience for learning a bit more about Medicine.

Disinfected tender kisses and hugs.  Take care, dear all!  <3

Ceci

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison